In contrast to stainless steel, silver is a "living" material and therefore requires special care in order to maintain its appearance.
Sterling silver tarnishes when exposed to salty air, chlorine, moisture, sweat, cosmetics, and other chemicals. To prevent tarnishing, we recommend that you do not wear the fine jewelry during the following activities:
- Showers / in the pool / in the sea
- Use of perfumes or other cosmetics
- Sport activities
It is best to keep your piece of jewelery in the WARPEDSENSE® jewelery box supplied, as it is there to a certain extent protected from tarnishing.
CLEANING OF STERLING SILVER
If your silver jewelry has tarnished, cleaning it is very easy. You can use ordinary budget funds to do this. There are several ways to clean your silver jewelry:
- Put toothpaste on a fresh toothbrush and use it to scrub your silver jewelry. Rinse it off with clean water. Your jewelry looks like new again.
- Put a packet of baking soda or baking powder (baking powder is made of baking soda) in a bowl of water and place your silver jewelry in it overnight. Wash your jewelry thoroughly and enjoy the new shine.
- You can also clean your silver jewelry with aluminum foil. Put a piece of aluminum foil and a teaspoon of salt in a bowl, which you then fill with hot water. Put your silver jewelry inside and wait 1-2 minutes. Then rinse everything off with clear water and your silver is ready!