Sterling silver is a popular material for jewellery as it is durable and beautiful.
Sterling silver jewellery is a popular material for jewellery as it is high quality and elegant.
To ensure that your sterling silver jewellery stays in the best condition, we have put together some care instructions for you.
- Do not wear your sterling silver jewellery when showering or bathing as this can cover it with soap and limescale.
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as perfume, hairspray, detergents and chlorinated water as they can damage sterling silver.
- Clean your sterling silver jewellery regularly with a soft, lint-free cloth or a special silver polishing cloth. Avoid cleaning your jewellery with water as this can stain or discolour it.
- If your sterling silver jewellery is heavily discoloured, you can clean it easily and effectively - see our blog post Cleaning sterling silver jewellery.
- Avoid contact with other jewellery that may cause scratches or discolouration.
- Store your sterling silver jewellery in a dry place where it is protected from moisture and air. It is best to store it in the WARPEDSENSE® jewellery box provided to protect it from scratches.
By following these care instructions, you will ensure that your sterling silver jewellery stays in top condition and looks beautiful for a long time.